Tuesday 27 November 2012

ABOUT ME AND THIS BLOG

Dear friends,

I am C.T. Parthiban and I am from a town named Puducherry or Pondicherry, as it was called earlier, in India. I am a Mechanical Engineer with a little knowledge in Computers.

Through this blog I am going to teach you Tamil language. I propose to post lessons regularly and I request the learners to visit the blog frequently for updates. 

The medium of instruction will be English. But since I know a little bit of Japanese language I will deliver the similarities between these languages. I will present the lessons in such a way that Japanese with minimum knowledge in English can easily learn and understand the Tamil language.

The lessons are organized into two parts. In the first part, I propose to introduce the scripts of the Tamil Language. As the scripts are introduced vocabulary will also be added slowly. Audio of these lessons will also be made available for download for further learning. In the second part I propose to post the lessons along with its grammar.

So, let us start and enjoy learning world’s one of the oldest and spectcular language the “Tamil”.
Welcome to learn Tamil.
C.T. Parthiban

1 comment: